Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Post on my new Blog!

Well here it is my new blog!
Ok so I really don't know what I am doing. I have to thank some of my group buddies from inkyfunstampers for all their help. I am still trying to learn how to change my layouts and what not. So bare with me as I learn. I have up-loaded so pics of the cards I have been working on this year. My goal is to use all my scraps! So far I have done pretty well. I still way more scraps then I want to have. Well I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy I'm the first!! I love the blog and look forward to seeing your art. Congrats on the new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I love it! Course I have this background too :0) You must have great taste!
    Hopefully the IM will work now and you can grab me there in the evenings if you run into anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Lori.....Just loving our new group inkyfunstampers too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new blog, love the design!

    I see my favorite designer is part of your followers!

    Thanks for including my blog on your side bar!

    ReplyDelete